COVID GUIDANCE FOR FRINGE! QUEER FILM & ARTS FEST 2021
Help keep each other safe at Fringe!
- Please do not come to a Fringe! event if you have any Covid symptoms
- Take a home lateral flow test within 48hours of attending our events — this may mean several tests throughout the week. You can pick up tests for FREE online and in most pharmacies.
- Use face coverings or visors that cover nose and mouth as much as possible in indoor spaces, unless exempt.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or use antibac.
- Venues will be cleaned daily & during the event (including touchpoints).
Currently in the UK, rules and regulations have mostly been replaced with advice and
- Hospitality venues such as pubs restaurants bars nightclubs are all open.
- No capacity limits at sporting stadiums or large entertainment venues.
- There are no social distance rules.
- From 19 July 2021, there is no longer a legal requirement to wear face coverings in indoor settings.
- The UK remains vigilant, as the virus is still present.
Encouraged behaviour to prevent the spread of Covid 19 nationally are:
- Wash your hands, cover coughs & sneezes.
- Avoid touching face mouth & eyes.
- Wear a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces.
- Wear a face mask when you encounter people you do not normally meet.
- Stay at home if you feel unwell.
- If you have symptoms of Covid-19 should self-isolate, take a free PCR test asap.
- Wash your hands with soap & water or use a hand sanitiser regularly.
- Wear a mask if travelling on public transport – unless exempt this is required when travelling on public transport.
- Limit close contact with other people.
- If you haven’t already, get vaccinated.
- Anyone who tests positive must self-isolate.
- Anyone in close contact with someone who is confirmed to have Covid-19 must also self-isolate for 10 days. Unless they are fully vaccinated, but even then they should arrange a test.