This autumn, join the most dynamic and sexy festival volunteer team in the world! East London’s renegades Fringe! Queer Film & Arts Fest are seeking a volunteer Guest Assistant and Volunteer Co-ordinator.
If you’re a people person, love films, or just a big old friendly queer, and would like more film industry experience and to attend the festival for free, why not sign up!
- Co-ordinating travel and accommodation for a small number (approx. 10) of visiting filmmakers, from other UK areas and nearby international locations.
- Sending reminder correspondence the day before a screening with location, comp chaser, programmer introduction
- Greet filmmakers during the festival, help them navigate the fest
- Manage accreditation and guest list requests from filmmakers, artists, performers
- Update and send out filmmaker/artist welcome pack
- Update talent-attending column of Daily Schedules
- Induct a team of volunteers who’ve signed up using this volunteer sign up form
- Create a rota based on our festival schedule
- Provide or arrange cover during the festival for a series of roles including: front of house, box office / guest list folks, photographer
Think you're the babe for the job? Enquire within.
Guest Assistant / Talent Liaison: >>> click here <«
Volunteer Co-ordinator: >» click here <«
Still from Bambi and Dahlias Big Movie Idea, dirs. Bambi, Dahlia | USA 2019 | 9